The Seller's Transaction - Step by Step
Our goal is to help you complete a successful sale at the highest possible price.
- Provide a marketing plan to see your home guaranteed to maximize exposure.
- Maintain clear communication with clients and provide constant feedback.
- Professionally negotiate the best terms and highest possible price.
- Pre-qualify buyers and take steps to insure a smooth escrow.
- Personal involvement in every stage of the sale, up through delivery of your proceeds check.
In this section you will find the different steps involved in selling your home.
Step 1: The seller selects a Realtor.
Step 2: The seller will prepare the house for buyer tours
Step 3: Once the seller has received an offer from a potential buyer along with their pre-qualification letter, proof of funds and a copy of their good faith deposit. We provide the seller with a net sheet to see what amount they will net based on the buyer's offering price, terms and commissions.
Step 4: The seller will elect to accept or counter-offer the offers.
Step 5: Escrow will be opened and the preliminary title report will be ordered. The buyer will deposit their good faith deposit into escrow within three business days.
Step 6: The buyer will have 17 days to get their loan approved, approve seller disclosures, order an appraisal & perform their home inspections.
Step 7: Day 17 - We will request that the buyer remove all of their contingencies in writing.
Step 8: Near the close of escrow the buyer's loan documents arrive at escrow. The buyers are contacted to setup a signing.
Step 9: The buyers & lender will wire their funds to escrow and the following day, not including weekends and Holidays, escrow will close.
Step 10: After recording, the escrow company will disburse funds and send out the final closing documents.